As I stated there will be recipes for you to try and enjoy so, here is a dish that can give off a thousands words to whomever you serve it to even yourself. Ingredients 1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour … Continue reading
Things you’ll need
- 1 tablespoon of Wild Flower honey
- 5 drops of white willow bark tincture
- 5 drops of goldenseal tincture
- 5 drops of Echinacea tincture
- 5 drops of ginkgo biloba tincture
- 3 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon of orange juice
- 2 teaspoon of cucumber juice
- 3 tablespoons of English clay powder
- 2 teaspoon of Grapefruit juice
- 2 teaspoon of tangerine juice
- 1 cup of raw sugar
Combine all the ingredients into a small bowl and let it sit for at least 15 minutes. It does not matter where you store it for those 15 minutes then scrub you lovely face with your new facial scrub.
This mask works well on oily skin and this can also be used in the maintenance of oily hair for those who ant to control hair oils.
- 1 block tofu, firm
- 1 tablespoon peanut or olive oil
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sambal Oelek (chili and garlic sauce)
- 1 tablespoon Spicy Bean Paste (Korean hot sauce)
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar (optional)
- 1/2 cup carrot, small diced
- 1/2 cup onion, small diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, small diced
- 1/2 cup zucchini, small diced
- 1 tablespoon peanut or olive oil
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts or peanuts
Place the water packed tofu in the freezer overnight. Using tofu that has been frozen first will give this dish a meatier feel. Freezing makes the texture of tofu chewier, which resembles chicken. Thaw the tofu by leaving it out all day or in the microwave for a few minutes. Once thawed, squeeze the tofu between your hands over a bowl to catch all the water that will come out. It will feel like squeezing a sponge dry. The more water you get out, the more the tofu will absorb the flavors of the sauce. Slice the tofu in to bite-sized cubes and fry in the peanut oil until golden brown. Set aside.
Next, make the Kung Pao sauce. Combine all the sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well, then set aside. Adjust the sauce to your taste by adding more hot sauce if you want the sauce to be hotter, and less sugar to take away some sweetness.
Cut all the vegetables into same size pieces so that they will cook evenly. You can use all your favorite vegetables, these are just a suggestion. In a sauté pan heat the peanut oil and sauté the vegetables. Just be sure to add the thicker ones, like carrots, first and let cook for two minutes. Then the onion and bell peppers for another two minutes. Add delicate vegetables like zucchini last and only cook briefly or they will get mushy and lose vitamins. Add the golden tofu cubes and mix gently. Now add the sauce, a little at a time, until you get the desired coating. Let the mixture simmer for a few minutes to reduce the sauce and thicken it. For the final touch, sprinkle with macadamia nuts for a truly local flair, or peanuts. Serve over jasmine rice and enjoy!
I am not a vegan but, I do prefer foods that are healthy for my heart and body. This new year I am going to make my plate colorful so, when I upload more pictures of healthy food ideas I am going to make it colorful because food has color.
Beauty is really not everything what are you suppose to do on those day that you are bored out of your mind? Well here are three beauty mask or facials that you can use to break the boring days apart.
1. Turmeric Powder and Orange Juice Facial
- Eliminate dead skin cells from the depth of your pores with this simple treatment. In a bowl mix 2 tbs of turmeric powder with 1 tbs of orange juice. Massage the paste into your skin for 4-5 minutes. Then leave the facial on for 10 minutes and finally rinse it off with cold water. In order to have a radiant and spotless complexion it is important to unclog your pores and keep your skin free from sebum excess and grime.
2. Almond and Dried Lemon Peel Facial
- Use the following face pack recipes to protect your complexion from blackheads and pimples. In a bowl mix 2 tbs of ground almond with 1 tbs of dried lemon peel.
Then add a tiny amount of milk just to obtain the ideal texture. Spread the facial uniformly all over your face and leave it on for 15 minutes for a revitalizing effect.
3. Aloe Vera and Tea Tree Oil Facial
- Cleanse your skin with this natural facial recipe. Apply a tiny amount of organic aloe vera gel and 2 drops of tea tree oil on a cotton pad. Rub this mixture into your pores and leave the treatment on for 10 minute. The final step is to wash off the facial with cold water to close your pores. Use this deep-cleansing remedy on a regular basis for a flawless complexion.