Deep condition with eggs. Mayonnaise is mostly eggs, so it only makes sense that eggs would also be an effective way of putting moisture and shine back in your hair. Crack 2-4 eggs into a bowl. Separate the yolk from the whites, placing the egg whites aside. A good egg white omelet might be a good way to use them up.
Pour olive oil in the bowl, just enough to cover the yolk, and whisk together. Make sure the solution is well blended.
Shampoo your hair in lukewarm water then put mixture in your hair. Let it sit for 5-6 minutes, then rinse it with cold water. Warm or hot water can scramble the egg.
Things you’ll need
- 1 tablespoon of Wild Flower honey
- 5 drops of white willow bark tincture
- 5 drops of goldenseal tincture
- 5 drops of Echinacea tincture
- 5 drops of ginkgo biloba tincture
- 3 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon of orange juice
- 2 teaspoon of cucumber juice
- 3 tablespoons of English clay powder
- 2 teaspoon of Grapefruit juice
- 2 teaspoon of tangerine juice
- 1 cup of raw sugar
Combine all the ingredients into a small bowl and let it sit for at least 15 minutes. It does not matter where you store it for those 15 minutes then scrub you lovely face with your new facial scrub.
This mask works well on oily skin and this can also be used in the maintenance of oily hair for those who ant to control hair oils.