As I stated there will be recipes for you to try and enjoy so, here is a dish that can give off a thousands words to whomever you serve it to even yourself.
- 1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 4 thin Organic Chicken Cutlets
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut oil
- Coarse Hawaiian Sea Salt and Ground Pepper
- 1 Can of Artichoke Hearts packed in Water
- 1 cup of Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 Tablespoons of capers
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 8.oz of Linguini or Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons of Parsley leaves
- In a large pot of salted water to boil place flour in a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper. Dredge cutlets and be sure to shake off the excess, then in a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high. Cook chicken in batches adding remaining oil as needed until its light golden 3 minutes on each side then transfer to the dish.
- Add the broth to skillet and bring to a boil and cook until reduced by half then add artichokes, capers, and the chicken with any juices. Gently swirl to combine then bring just to a boil. Remove skillet from heat and swirl in butter and cover to keep warm.
- Add the pasta to boiling water and cook until al dente then drain serve chicken and sauce over pasta, garnish with Parsley.
Viola! A dish good enough to smack your momma or your daddy which ever one you choose.