As we all know that Key lime pie is a sweet pie dessert that uses key lime juice instead of regular lime juice and traditionally topped with an egg white meringue. One can easily duplicate this tropical treat into a blended adult drink match in heaven. Here is how to make key lime pie margaritas.
- 6 ounces (180 mL) tequila
- 2 ounces (60 mL) triple sec
- 6 ounces (180 mL) sour mix
- 3 tablespoons key lime curd
- 1 Organic Lime freshly squeezed
- Handful of crushed ice
- Whipped cream, as a garnish
Add crushed graham crackers in a shallow dish. Wet the rim with a lime wedge and dab it in the cracker crumbs to thoroughly coat it.
- Measure and pour the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add the ice and continue blending until well mixed.
Pour the mixture into the margarita glass and, add the whipped cream on top as a garnish.